Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lineup

Sorry it's been a while since my last post... I've been fighting a couple of nasty colds in a row this last week, so I haven't been doing much work. That and I've been busy getting things together for the Torpedo Factory Jurying. I've got eight things framed for that: Megan II, Tess I and Tess II, Margaret, Megan I, Hands With Bangles, Katie Looking Down, and the first Katie.
I can only enter six of those as my originals for the Jurying... Now that they're all framed, I'll stick them together and see how they look as a group. I doubt I'll enter the hands as an original - to small. My lineup will almost definitely include both Tesses.
Here's a picture of Tess, Megan II, and Margaret together. It's not a very good picture, but hey.


And here's the first Katie, Katie Looking Down, and the Hands with Bangles.

No comments: