Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Doodles!

Haven't had the time to start a new painting yet, so here are some doodles.


I doodled this during a group presentation in Sociology last week. Lotta people.


And this was from this morning, again in Sociology. The teacher comes in fifteen minutes late every day, and for some reason, there's a piano in the classroom. So this morning before the teacher came in, a couple of guys were playing the piano. They were pretty good. So we had some nice entertainment for a while before class; we got to hear bits of Für Elise, chopsticks, and some other classical songs, as well as some notes from a Beastie Boys song... I've had that stuck in my head all day. And it's still stuck in my head.

Oh, and here's a picture of my cat, helping me photograph my sketchbook.

No comments: